Friday, January 8, 2010

Weddings galore!

Phew! December has been a really hectic month without a real break and in between working, moving house and having the kids home on school holidays, I feel ready to drop! In spite of all the 'busyness', it's been full of gorgeous weddings that I feel very honoured to have been a part of. The following blog entries feature these weddings in just a small peek of their full glory! So hard to just pick a few out of each wedding...so there are a few more than just a few!

Tevya and Fred
The last wedding of 2009 and what an absolutely stunning one! This was especially close to my heart as it was the wedding of my daughter's beloved teacher, Tevya! I was delighted when Tevya asked me to do her pics. It was such a special day and Tevya looked breathtakingly beautiful. The setting at Aan de Oewer in Stellenbosch was just gorgeous and the whole theme was so natural and relaxed, taking place under the canopy of the trees and to the sound of the river! Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Lewis, and thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your day - it was lovely! In honour of Tevya's brother, David, who is leaving again for overseas shortly, here are a few extra sneak peeks for you all to enjoy!























No comments: