Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yasmin, Melvine and their tiny Bump!

It was like meeting old friends when I met up with Yasmin and Melvine to do their preggy shoot - Yasmin and I had only communicated via e-mail but already then things were so relaxed and familiar! We met at a local wine farm, Stonewall, which is absolutely gorgeous with the perfect spot for beautiful glowing sunsets with amazing backgrounds of old buildings, vineyards and mountain views! Yasmin is just a few days further along in her pregnancy than I am with my own, so it must have been quite funny to see the two of us waddling around, although Yasmin is absolutely tiny! We had a great time wandering around the farm and getting some beautiful shots. Thanks both of you for being such sports and a special thanks, too, to the folks at Stonewall for allowing us to use the farm - it's a very special place! ;)













A shot of Yasmin and I that Mel kindly took!! Thanks, Mel! Two preggy fairies!! :)


No comments: